Emergency defibrillation devices designed to withstand the crash, tumble, and bounce environment of EMS
The ZOLL E Series® monitor defibrillator was designed by professionals for professionals.
No other full-featured monitor defibrillator was designed specifically for the rigors of your EMS environment. No other defibrillator offers the configurable options of the E Series. Documentation is made easy when combined with data transfer options that take the "paper" away. No other defibrillator is as rugged and ready.
The E Series defibrillator offers:
- ZOLL's Real CPR Help®, which measures chest compressions and rate and depth in real time, and provides visual and optional audible feedback. All CPR data can be recorded and reviewed using RescueNet Code Review software.
- See-Thru CPR®, unique to ZOLL, which allows CPR artifact to be filtered, letting you see organized rhythms without pausing compressions.
- New innovative roll cage design and shape.
- EasyRead Tri-Mode Display™ screen for use in both pitch darkness or direct sunlight.
- A new Rapid Cable Deployment™ System for faster deployment.
- Built-in GPS clock, allowing users to synchronize dispatch, defibrillator, and intervention call times, improving overall data accuracy.
Other important defibrillator features:
- Now with integrated SpCO®, a noninvasive Masimo Rainbow SET® carbon monoxide measurement, the E Series allows rescuers to easily and accurately diagnose CO poisoning with the simple push of a button.
- Plug-and-play EtCO2 options.
- Compatibility with ZOLL's sealed lead acid 4410 Smart Battery™ as well as rechargeable lithium ion.
- Integrated optional Bluetooth® functionality to provide data transmission capability to a variety of destinations.
- ZOLL's proprietary Rectilinear Biphasic™ waveform, the only biphasic waveform cleared by the FDA to claim superiority to monophasic waveforms for the conversion of ventricular fibrillation in high impedance patients.*
See for yourself. Talk to your ZOLL representative, or call toll-free today: 1-800-348-9011.
*The data demonstrates the equivalent efficacy of low energy rectilinear biphasic shocks compared to standard high energy monophasic shocks for transthoracic defibrillation for all patients in VT/VF at the 95% confidence level. The data also demonstrate the superior efficacy of low energy rectilinear biphasic shocks compared to standard high energy monophasic shocks in patients in VT/VF with high transthoracic impedance at the 90% confidence level.