What good is an AED that only works half the time?
When a cardiac arrest occurs, the fact is that only half of the victims will need a shock. But all will require cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
You deserve an automated external defibrillator (AED) that helps you all the time. And, only one AED can actually see when you are doing CPR and help you do it well. You need more than just commands, without assistance. That's not smart, and it's certainly not helpful.
ZOLL's AED Plus® features Real CPR Help®, a CPR feedback tool that is able to actually see what you are doing and provide feedback to help you do it well. Audio and visual prompts help you rescue with confidence and clarity unmatched by any other AED.
- Not pushing hard enough? It will tell you when to push harder.
- Pushing hard enough? It will say, "Good compressions."
- Not pushing fast enough? A metronome will lead you to the right rate.
- It will even show you the depth of each compression. In real time.
- Not yet started? The AED Plus will tell you to get started.
- Compressions stopped? It will tell you to continue.
The AED Plus is now available as a fully automatic AED.
ZOLL believes AEDs should not just deliver a shock. They should also help the rescuer provide high-quality cardiopulmonary resuscitation. That's why you need a ZOLL AED, the AED Plus with Real CPR Help.
The AED Plus offers:
- Real CPR Help for depth and rate of compressions.
- Help to all victims of sudden cardiac arrest (SCA), even those for whom no shock is advised.
- A one-piece electrode pad for fast and accurate placement.
- The simplicity of using consumer lithium camera batteries available from retail stores.
Other important features: