Grant Information

ZOLL Can Help

Local, state, and federal government agencies often provide funding for fire, EMS and police departments, community organizations, public safety operations, and hospitals to purchase emergency equipment. These funds can be used to initiate an AED program or purchase ZOLL® defibrillators or AutoPulse® units. ZOLL has the resources to assist you in finding grants that fit your needs and demographics.

ZOLL can help with:

  • Writing grant proposals
  • Offering links to helpful websites for your grant endeavor
  • Providing templates to help with your grant narrative
  • Researching grants specific to your region, project, or organization
  • Interpreting the grant process and understanding the terminology
  • Locating grant information from foundations and government agencies

For assistance, please follow the appropriate link for your market or call 800-804-4356.