Electrodes Optimized for Every Need
For emergency or elective use, ZOLL is the only defibrillator electrode manufacturer to offer its electrodes for specific clinical applications. The choice when time is the key to to successful resuscitation – simple, accurate, and easy to apply.
See the choices for yourself in our Interactive Electrode Finder and our Electrode Reference Guide.
For the Hospital
OneStep™ Resuscitation Electrodes
All of ZOLL's OneStep Resuscitation Electrodes incorporate features that speed defibrillation, ensure code-readiness, and simplify resuscitation. Choose the OneStep Resuscitation Electrode that best meets your need: OneStep Basic, OneStep Pacing, OneStep CPR Resuscitation (anterior-anterior or anterior-posterior placement), OneStep Complete, or OneStep Pediatric.
Provides CPR Coaching:
- A built-in CPR sensor enables Real CPR Help®, which coaches on proper rate and depth during CPR. After the code, simply dispose the entire electrode to avoid patient–to–patient contamination.
- A Code-Ready® connector to allow electrodes to be pre-connected to the defibrillator without opening the packaging; no need to disconnect during daily defibrillator testing–it will test right through the electrode.
- An expiration alert enables the defibrillator to automatically issue an alert when the electrode approaches the expiration date.
- OneStep Pacing integrates ECG electrodes into the anterior defibrillator electrode, eliminating the need for a separate ECG cable.
Safe for Pediatrics:
- With ZOLL’s unique OneStep Pediatric CPR Electrodes, caregivers receive information that shows the actual depth and rate of compressions as they are delivered. When used with the R Series® defibrillator, CPR Dashboard™ displays this data on the screen. In addition, when used in conjunction with the R Series, the energy setting is automatically lowered to 50 joules. OneStep Pediatric Electrodes employ a unique pediatric algorithm that reduces the likelihood that a compensating rhythm will be terminated and ensures any unique pediatric ECG morphology will be accurately identified when a shock or cardioversion is indicated. OneStep Pediatric Electrodes are available with or without a CPR sensor.
Specialty defibrillator electrodes optimized for procedures in the electrophysiology lab, catheterization lab, OR, and radiology suites. ZOLL is the only electrode manufacturer that offers liquid gel as an alternative to solid gel. In addition to our general–use multifunction Pro-padz, we also offer the following:
- Radiolucent Pro-padz provide an unobstructed view of the coronary arteries on x-rays. Available in solid and liquid gel options and in adult and pediatric sizes.
- Liquid gel is ideal for procedures such as Cardioversion or long-term pacing; the liquid gel provides better skin coupling and less skin irritation.
- Sterile Multi-Function Electrodes are the only multi-function defibrillator electrodes available in a unique two-pouch system that allows placement of the posterior electrode prior to surgery and is optimal for use in the operating room. Also available with 10' (3-m) lead wire
Designed for use with ZOLL manual defibrillator medical devices, this electrode provides the benefits of Real CPR Help and See-Thru CPR®, which allows rescuers to see the underlying organized electrical activity during compressions to minimize interruptions.
The fastest and easiest to use multi-function electrode, optimized for better skin coupling and to virtually eliminate dermal damage in emergency resuscitation situations.
The most technologically advanced pediatric multi-function defibrillator electrodes to meet all pediatric ALS criteria.
Disposable pre-cordial ECG electrode system.
ECG monitoring electrodes silver/silver chloride gel.
A unique one-piece design aids in easy placement on the chest and provides Real CPR Help on depth and rate during CPR chest compressions. CPR-D-padz have an extended 5-year shelf life.
Pediatric defibrillator electrodes for the AED Plus® deliver the appropriate pediatric energy.
CPR-D Training padz
Non-clinical electrodes to be used with the AED Plus® Trainer II.
External and Internal Paddles
Autoclavable Internal Handles with Integrated Paddles (Spoons)
- The integrated handle and paddle combination, reduces the need for assembly. Available in two styles–with or without a discharge button located on the handle.
Autoclavable Internal Handles with Removable Paddles (Spoons)
- Select various sizes for adult to pediatric patients. Available in two styles–with or without a discharge button located on the handle.
Overmolded Electrode Paddles (Spoons)
- Made of polished, surgical-quality stainless steel, these paddles are overmolded with durable plastic. Various sizes available.
Autoclavable External Paddles
- The growing interest in minimally invasive procedures challenges conventional means for defibrillating in the OR.
- Using electrodes is not always feasible.
- When paddles are required and sterility is an issue, the external paddles can be autoclaved quickly in the OR because they are made of a durable plastic that can tolerate high heat.