Choose the Catheter Power you Need
ZOLL offers a variety of catheters to handle your specific patient challenges, including your choice of:
- Catheter Length - accommodates patient sizes
- Insertion Site - Femoral, Subclavian, Internal Jugular
- Heat Exchange Power - based on protocol
Add Temperature Management to Your Central Line
ZOLL's patented catheter design combines precise temperature management with the critical care functions of a standard central venous catheter. Insert the catheter in place of a triple-lumen central venous catheter and provide temperature management with just one catheterization.
All ZOLL IVTM™ catheters feature:
- SurModics Applause® hydrophilic coating (SurModics, Inc., Eden Prairie, MN)
- Triple-lumen central venous catheter functions: medication delivery, blood draw, and central venous pressure monitoring
- Radiopaque body, tip and marker band to ensure proper placement in the vessel
- Catheter kits include all accessories needed for catheterization
- MRI safe
- Latex free
Start-up Kit is needed to connect catheters to Thermogard and Thermogard XP systems.