ZOLL Medical Corporation offers comprehensive benefits for its Chelmsford, Mass., employees. These benefits are designed to be competitive to attract and retain the highest quality employees in our industry.
The following is a brief summary of the benefits we offer:
Health Care Benefits – effective after 30 days of regular full-time employment for employees working 32 or more hours per week.
- Medical - Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts PPO and a Health Savings Account option
- Dental plan
- Prescription drug coverage
Flexible Spending Account
An annual optional election to set aside a portion of your income in a pre-tax account to cover certain qualified expenses, including medical/dental/vision care expenses, and dependent care.
401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
This voluntary plan permits you to defer up to 60% of your earnings, within federal dollar limits, on a pre-tax basis to help supplement your retirement income. Eligible after three (3) months of full-time employment.
Group Life Insurance
We provide the equivalent of two (2) times the employee’s base salary (plus commissions) on both Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment, effective after 30 days of regular full-time employment.
We offer optional voluntary life insurance that provides a benefit for spouses and dependents.
Group Short- and Long-Term Disability
We offer voluntary short-term and long-term disability insurance coverage which provides the employee with a percentage of your income should you become disabled as a result of an accident or illness.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The EAP provides a Life Assistance Program, for the daily challenges you and your family face. This program provides free basic clinical and work/life support by phone, via the Web, or up to three face-to-face meetings all on a confidential basis. The EAP is designed to help you find a solution and restore peace of mind for you and your family.
- Holidays - 10 company paid holidays each year
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time - eligible after 90 days of employment
- Tuition Reimbursement - Employees who are employed for 1 year are eligible for tuition reimbursement for courses pertaining to their position or potential work assignments within the company.
- Employee Referral Program - ZOLL is pleased to recognize and compensate employees for the referral and placement of well-qualified candidates.
- On-site cafeteria
- Discount memberships at BJ’s Wholesale Club, and the Lowell-area YMCA
- To recruit and retain wellness minded employees who will support and encourage each other to live a healthy lifestyle.
- To provide convenient access to programs and services that promote disease prevention, encourage healthy living, and emphasize quality healthcare and consumer education.
- To empower employees to take action in their personal health management and guide their loved ones to take healthy actions.
- To reward and recognize those employees who take care of the company’s most valuable asset...its people.
- To control healthcare costs at a rate that is better than the industry norm
Wellness benefits include:
- On-Site Fitness Center - Our Chelmsford, Mass., facility offers an on-site fitness center available to all employees. We offer a variety of fitness classes including yoga, Pilates, kickboxing and Zumba.
- Weight Loss Benefit - As a subscriber to Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts, your weight loss benefit can reimburse you or your family up to $150 per calendar year in qualified weight loss program fees.
- Fitness Benefit - As a subscriber to Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts, your fitness benefit can reimburse you or your family up to $150 per calendar year in qualified health club membership fees.
- Smoking Cessation Programs
- WeightWatchers® At Work
- Seasonal Flu Shots
- Benefits Fair
- ZOLL Golf League