Extremely small, light, and powerful
At less than 12 pounds (6 kilograms), the X Series® is about half the size and half the weight of competitive full-featured monitor/defibrillators—but a lot more powerful. It's compact without any compromise in display size, capability, or performance. Designed specifically for EMS, the X Series offers everything you could ever want in an EMS device. And because it’s based on a platform developed for the military and air medical operations, the X Series rises to a new standard in ruggedness and durability.
Amazing capabilities in a lightweight package
The X Series combines the clinically superior therapeutic capabilities of ZOLL defibrillation, pacing, and CPR quality improvement with the advanced monitoring parameters you need. Plus, it’s the first monitor/defibrillator with integrated WiFi.
You get unrivaled CPR support with numerical displays of compression depth and rate and a release indicator that shows you when to release for full recoil. And the X Series also has the ability to simultaneously display multiple waveforms, including four physiological waveforms or all 12 ECG leads on-screen. These are just a few of the unparalleled features you’ll find in this unique new monitor/defibrillator.
Perfect for EMS
Beyond the obvious benefits of size, weight, and durability, the X Series is the optimal device for EMS. Additional features include:
- Unequaled CPR support. CPR Dashboard™ displays CPR quality in real time, and See-Thru CPR® can help you minimize the length of pauses.
- Advanced communication. Integrated WiFi, Bluetooth®, and USB capabilities for data uploads and cell modem communication.
- Welch Allyn NIBP with Sure BP® and SmartCuf®, the gold standard for noninvasive blood pressure measurement.
- Split-screen capability. Simultaneously view a dynamic multi-lead ECG while reviewing a static 12-lead ECG report.
- Multiple-trace capability. Display up to four waveforms of your choice or all 12 ECG leads simultaneously.
- Masimo rainbow® SET pulse CO-Oximetry. Accurate measurements of Sp02, SpCO, and SpMet are assured.
- SurePower™ II high-capacity lithium-ion battery. Six hours of continuous run time.
The X Series is extremely compact without any compromise in display size, capability, or performance. This powerful new monitor/defibrillator gives you the advanced functionality and superior connectivity you need to deliver the best care possible—in a lightweight package you’ll appreciate.