Problems during a code are often related to inadequate tests, compromised supplies, batteries, and missed shift checks. The R Series defibrillators extend testing far beyond a basic test shock to check more than 40 individual indicators of readiness. That’s Code-Ready.
- Comprehensive testing automatically confirms the presence of the correct cables and defibrillator electrodes, senses the type of electrode, and checks important circuitry, including discharge.
- There is no need to disconnect the electrodes or paddles, or get additional test equipment to test shock delivery. The system will even detect missing or dried-out electrodes and provide a printed or electronic log.
- A simple indicator unmistakably communicates the defibrillator is ready, and if it’s not, a screen message tells you why. In the event a fault is detected, a page or email is wirelessly generated to notify appropriate personnel.*
- Users can even log the crash cart status on the defibrillator during shift checks, making quality compliance easier than ever.*
•Ready with complete Testing:
- Tests beyond ability to deliver a shock
- Tests all circuits, CPR, pacing, power, parameters
- Tests electrode expiration