ZOLL E Series Interpretive 12-lead ECG
The ZOLL E Series® provides total diagnostic and therapeutic capabilities in a small, lightweight unit with a high contrast display. The E Series includes easy-to-use defibrillation, external pacing, interpretive 12-Lead ECG, SpO 2 , EtCO 2 , built-in AC or DC power and a complete data management system.
- Superior clinical outcomes with ZOLL pacing and the unique low energy ZOLL Rectilinear Biphasic waveform.
- Industry standard GE Marquette 12SL® Interpretive ECG algorithm.
- Easy one button acquisition provides automatic 4 x 3 printout, interpretation and optional global measurements.
- Rapid entry of patient data utilizing on-screen alphanumeric text.
- Preconfigured telephone numbers with auto dial make data transmission via cell phone or land-line fast and easy.
- Available in manual, advisory, or AED models to suit all user needs.
Download Implementing a 12-lead Program, authored by Tom Bouthillet, a firefighter and paramedic with the Town of Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. He teaches Acute Coronary Syndromes and 12-lead ECGs nationally in various UMBC affiliated CCEMTP programs.
STEMI Resource Sites
American Heart Association
Door to Balloon Alliance