The ZOLL AED Plus® is primarily sold through authorized distributors. ZOLL takes pride in partnering with exceptional companies around the world.
Apply to become a ZOLL AED Distributor.
Why Become a ZOLL Distributor?
Because you can offer an excellent product from a world-class company with a distributor partnership program in a rapidly growing market.
The AED Plus features Real CPR Help®, a tool that is able to actually see what you are doing and provide CPR feedback to help you do it well. Audio and visual prompts help you rescue with confidence and clarity unmatched by any other AED.
- Not pushing hard enough? It will tell you when to push harder.
- Pushing hard enough? It will say, "Good compressions."
- Not pushing fast enough? A metronome will lead you to the right rate.
- It will even show you the depth of each compression. In real time.
- Not yet started? The AED Plus will tell you to get started.
- Compressions stopped? It will tell you to continue.
ZOLL believes an AED should not just deliver a shock. It should also help the rescuer provide high-quality CPR.
ZOLL Medical Corporation, an Asahi Kasei Group company, develops and markets medical devices and software solutions that help advance emergency care and save lives, while increasing clinical and operational efficiencies. With products for defibrillation and monitoring, circulation and CPR feedback, data management, fluid resuscitation, and therapeutic temperature management, ZOLL provides a comprehensive set of technologies that help clinicians, EMS and fire professionals, and lay rescuers treat victims needing resuscitation and acute critical care. For more information, visit www.zoll.com.
ZOLL's Distributor Partnership Program
All of ZOLL's Public Access AED sales go through the company's distributor partners. All of our partners have a Manufacturer Representative (MR) or a ZOLL Channel Partner Manager who is commissioned for distributor partner sales. ZOLL sells direct ONLY to medical and major accounts.
Some of the benefits that ZOLL offers distributor partners:
- Staff of over 200 MRs and 17 ZOLL Channel Partner Managers, as well as telemarketers for distributor support.
- Your MR and/or ZOLL Channel Partner Manager will support your sales force with training on ZOLL products and help you close business.
- Our telemarketers generate qualified leads every month.
- Distributors have access to PlusTrac™, a total solution for our distributor partners, which includes web-based AED management software, medical direction, and on-line and/or onsite training (certified by the American Heart Association, American Red Cross, or American Safety and Health Institute).
- ZOLL provides online resources to all of its distributor partners with a distributor website.
- ZOLL provides marketing support for distributor partners, including customized direct-mail options.