The ZOLL AED Plus® is primarily sold through authorized distributors. ZOLL takes pride in partnering with exceptional companies around the world.
Apply to become a ZOLL AED Distributor.
Why become a ZOLL Distributor?
Because you can offer an excellent product from a world-class company with a distributor partnership program in a rapidly growing market.
The AED Plus features Real CPR Help®, a tool that is able to actually see what you are doing and provide CPR feedback to help you do it well. Audio and visual prompts help you rescue with confidence and clarity unmatched by any other AED.
- Not pushing hard enough? It will tell you when to push harder.
- Pushing hard enough? It will say, "Good compressions."
- Not pushing fast enough? A metronome will lead you to the right rate.
- It will even show you the depth of each compression. In real time.
- Not yet started? The AED Plus will tell you again to get started.
- Compressions stopped? It will tell you to continue.
ZOLL believes an AED should not just deliver a shock. It should also help the rescuer provide high-quality CPR.
ZOLL Medical Corporation has been in the defibrillator business for more than 25 years. The founder, Paul M. Zoll, M.D., was the inventor of heart pacemaker technology in 1952 and the first to externally defibrillate the heart in 1956. ZOLL has a solid position in the AED marketplace with 13% of U.S. AED market and its AED revenue is growing at a healthy 60% a year. ZOLL is listed on the NASDAQ (ZOLL) with solid financials and no long-term debt.
ZOLL's Distributor Partnership Program
All of ZOLL's Public Access AED sales go through our distributor partners. All of our partners have an Independent Manufacturer Representative (IMR) or a ZOLL Sales Manager who are commissioned for distributor partner sales. ZOLL sells direct ONLY to medical and major accounts.
Here are some benefits ZOLL offers to our partners:
- Staff of over 100 IMRs and 13 ZOLL sales managers, as well as telemarketers for distributor support.
- Your IMR and/or ZOLL sales manager will support your sales force with training on ZOLL products and help them close business.
- Our telemarketers generate qualified leads every month.
- Distributors have access to En-Proâ„¢, a total solution for our distributor partners, which includes web-based AED management software, medical direction, on-line and/or onsite training (American Heart Association, American Red Cross, or American Safety and Health Institute certified).
- ZOLL provides online resources to all of our distributor partners with a distributor website.
- We provide customized direct mail options to our distributor partners at no cost. This includes design layout and limited direct mail lists (printing not included).