Emergency defibrillation devices designed to withstand the crash, tumble, and bounce of EMS
The ZOLL® E Series® monitor/defibrillator was designed by professionals for professionals.
No other full-featured monitor/defibrillator was designed specifically for the rigors of the EMS environment. No other defibrillator offers the configurable options of the E Series. Documentation is made easy when combined with data transfer options that take the paper away. No other defibrillator is as rugged and ready.
The E Series defibrillator offers:
- ZOLL's Real CPR Help®, which measures chest compressions and rate and depth in real time, and provides visual and optional audible feedback. All CPR data can be recorded and reviewed using RescueNet® Code Review software.
- See-Thru CPR®, unique to ZOLL, which allows CPR artifact to be filtered, letting you see organized rhythms without pausing compressions.
- New innovative roll cage design and shape.
- EasyRead Tri-Mode Display™ screen for use in both pitch darkness or direct sunlight.
- A new Rapid Cable Deployment™ System for faster deployment.
- Built-in GPS clock, allowing users to synchronize dispatch, defibrillator, and intervention call times, improving overall data accuracy.
Other important defibrillator features:
- Now with integrated SpCO®, a noninvasive Masimo Rainbow SET® carbon monoxide measurement, the E Series allows rescuers to easily and accurately diagnose CO poisoning with the simple push of a button.
- Plug-and-play EtCO2 options.
- Compatibility with ZOLL's sealed lead acid 4410 Smart Battery™ as well as rechargeable lithium-ion.
- Integrated optional Bluetooth® functionality to provide data transmission capability to a variety of destinations.
- ZOLL's proprietary Rectilinear Biphasic™ waveform, the only biphasic waveform cleared by the FDA to claim superiority to monophasic waveforms for the conversion of ventricular fibrillation in high impedance patients.*
See for yourself. Talk to your ZOLL representative, or call toll-free today: 1-800-348-9011.
*The data demonstrate the equivalent efficacy of low-energy rectilinear biphasic shocks compared to standard high-energy monophasic shocks for transthoracic defibrillation for all patients in VT/VF at the 95% confidence level. The data also demonstrate the superior efficacy of low-energy rectilinear biphasic shocks compared to standard high-energy monophasic shocks in patients in VT/VF with high transthoracic impedance at the 90% confidence level.