ZOLL AED PLUS
When cardiac arrest occurs, the fact is that only half of the victims will need a shock initially. But all will require cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
You deserve an automated external defibrillator (AED) that helps you all the time. And, only one AED can actually see when you are doing CPR and help you do it well. You need more than just commands, without assistance. That's not smart, and it's certainly not help.
ZOLL's AED Plus® features Real CPR Help, a CPR feedback tool that is able to actually see what you are doing and provide feedback to help you do it well. Audio and visual prompts help you rescue with confidence and clarity unmatched by any other AED.
- Not pushing hard enough? It will tell you to "Push harder."
- Pushing hard enough? It will say, "Good compressions."
- Not pushing fast enough? A metronome will lead you to the right rate.
- It will even show you the depth of each compression. In real time.
- Not yet started? The AED Plus will tell you again to get started.
- CPR compressions stopped? It will tell you to continue.
ZOLL believes AEDs should not just deliver a shock. They should also help the rescuer provide high-quality cardiopulmonary resuscitation. That's why you need a ZOLL AED—the AED Plus with Real CPR Help.
The AED Plus offers:
- Real CPR Help for rate and depth of compressions.
- Help to all victims of sudden cardiac arrest (SCA), even those for whom no shock is advised.
- A one-piece electrode pad for fast and accurate placement.
- Our AEDs use consumer lithium camera batteries available from retail stores.
Real CPR Help
Real CPR Help technology gives you real-time depth and rate CPR feedback while you deliver CPR, providing guidance that can improve CPR quality.
ZOLL was the first to introduce technology to help improve CPR performance in 2002, and Real CPR Help is now a standard feature on all ZOLL AEDs and defibrillators. This provides rescuers with the best real-time CPR feedback and gives them the confidence that they are providing the best CPR possible.
Learn about Real CPR Help and the AED Plus automated external defibrillator. Real CPR Help and the AED Plus (Flash)